- Do I get a specific email address with my site?
- Yes. You can have up to 10 email addresses on your website.
- Do you host the websites you build?
- Yes. We have a robust hosting server cluster that houses the websites we create. Our full-featured hosting features automated backups of your data in a secure hosting environment. Your website and your data are secure.
- How can I update my site?
- Almost all of the sites we design come with a Content Management System (CMS) built in. This means you will have an administration area you can log into to make updates and changes to your site. Typically, we use the popular Wordpress platform. This platform is easy to use and is one of the industry standard CMS platforms.
If you would like, we can update and maintain your website for you. We can include a maintenance plan in your package.
- How long does it take to have a web site designed?
- The time frame is dependent on the complexity of your site and the number of revisions you may require. Many projects we finish in roughly 3 to 6 weeks.
- How much does a web site cost?
- The final cost of your website relies an a few main factors. These factors include complexity, programming, functionality and features. The best way to get an actual price is the schedule a free no-obligation consultation with our design specialists.
- I have a website, but am looking for a new design. Can you help?
- Absolutely. We are always happy to help with a redesign. We will visit with you especially about your previous site and how we can make it better. We also take into account your previous SEO when redesigning your site to minimize impact on your search rankings.
- I want to sell my products online. Can you set up a shopping cart?
- Yes. We have set up shopping carts on hundreds of websites. We will program your cart and provide you with instructions on how to use it.
- What format should I provide text and images to you for my site?
- You can send us text and images for your new website via email. For text, you may either type the text into the message itself or attach a word document with the text typed out. As long as the text is in digital form, we can work with it. We can’t use scans of handwritten notes. To send us images, simply attached the image to an email. Acceptable image formats are JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
- What type of content should go on my site?
- Your website should be a source of information for your clients about your organization, products, and/or services. Think of your site as a salesperson – every visitor to your site should have a clear idea about who you are, what you offer, and be encouraged to “make a purchase”.
- Will my website design be search engine friendly?
- Yes. Your new design is set up to be crawled and indexed by search engines. We also have additional marketing and SEO packages available for purchase if you would like to be found quicker in search engines.
- Will my website look the same to all visitors?
- Your website should look the same to almost all visitors. Different browsers and screen resolutions may cause your website to display a little differently based on the individual visitor’s computer. We make sure to test websites across all browsers to make sure everything functions and looks as it should.
- What techniques do you use for SEO?
- We use all 100% ethical and industry standard SEO techniques. These may include: content optimization, backlink building, keyword research, file structure optimization, and more.
- Who will manage the marketing for my website?
- We have a dedicated marketing team that will work on your specific project. You will have one point of contact assigned to your account, and he or she will communicate with the entire team for you.
- Why do I need marketing for my website?
- Marketing services for your website are just like traditional marketing services for your business. Marketing will help make others aware of your website and encourage them to visit. No matter what size your business is, marketing service will help to drive sales.
- What are the steps involved in producing a video?
- Video production typically follows a few set steps. These include:
1. Determine project requirements
2. Produce a script and video concept (with client approval)
3. Produce raw content including filing scenes, selecting music, and selecting static images
4. Edit and produce first draft (with client approval)
5. Tweak and produce final draft
- Will I have a say in the look and feel of my video?
- Absolutely. All of our clients have creative control. We will produce content for your video and you will tell us whether you approve of not of the ideas.
- How do you handle payment?
- For most contracts, we require an up front deposit to begin work. Usually, the deposit is 50% of the total contract price. This deposit will begin work on your project and secure our services. Once you project is complete, we will invoice the remainder of the balance.
- How long have you been in business?
- Our parent company has been in the marketing and internet marketing business for over 20 years. We have produced both offline and online marketing campaigns for a variety of products and services.
- I am interested in learning more
- If you are interested in learning more about our services, we offer a free no-obligation consultation with our marketing team. During this consultation, you will discuss your business goals and how we can support you in getting there.
- I submitted the form to get more information. What happens now?
- Once you submit the form for more information about our services, you will receive a link via email to schedule your one on one consultation. Go ahead and schedule a time that is convenient for you/ During your consultation, we will discuss your options and different packages that make the most sense.
- What types of meetings will we have during the design process?
- You can expect meetings by phone and/or video chat during the design process. Initially, we will have a consultation meeting with you to outline the project and clear up details we may need to know about. We will also have various meetings along the way, depending on your specific project.
- Who will manage my project?
- You will work directly with the designer for your specific project. Your designer will make recommendations, offer advice, and complete the design work. The designer will also coordinate with other departments such as marketing and technical support as needed to complete your project.